PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. Berlin is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the"World Biotechnology Congress"slated on July 16-17, 2018 at Berlin, Germany.
Biotechnology is technology or set of techniques based on biology - biotechnology harnesses cellular and bio molecular processes to develop products and technologies that help improve our lives and the health. It includes manipulation of organisms on the molecular and genetic level to improve health, safety, nutrition and environment .Biotech is helping to heal the world by harnessing nature’s own toolbox and using ourown genetic makeup to heal the genetic diseases. In Current Scenario there are more than 250 biotechnology health care products and vaccinesavailable to patients, many for previously untreatable diseases. More than 13.3 million farmers around the world were using agricultural biotechnology to increase yields of their farm and to prevent damage from insects, pests and reduce farming’s impact on the environment.Modern biotechnology provides breakthrough on products and technologies to combat debilitating and rare diseases, reduce our environmentalfootprint, feed the hungry, and use less and cleaner energy, and have safer, cleaner and more efficient industrial manufacturing processes.
Recent advances in biotechnology are helping us prepare for and meet society’s most pressing challenges and the ways to rectify it .
- Medical Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Agricultural and Environmental Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology and Nutritional Science
- Animal Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Genetics and Molecular Biotechnology
- Microbial and Biochemical Technology
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Immunology and Cell biology
- Nano Biotechnology & Biomaterials
- Stem Cell Biotechnology
- Enzyme and Protein engineering
- Laboratory Methods for Biotechnology
- Bioprocess and Fermentation
- Biomaterials and Regenerative medicine
- Global biotechnology Market and entrepreneurship
- Biosensors and Biomarkers
- Applications in Biotechnology
- Challenges in Biotechnology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://biotechnologycongress.pulsusconference.com/